Calculating Time Clock – AT4500
– Supports Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Semi-monthly or Monthly pay periods
– Calculates Daily and Pay Cycle worked hours
– Optional calculation of Overtime hours based on your rules
– Automatic Positioning of the card to prevent overprinting
– Top Loading Card Feed with Auto Alignment – simply drop in the card for printing!
– Customize your print format: AM/PM or 0-23 hour, regular (60’s) or decimal (100’s) minutes
– Large Easy-to-Read LED Display shows date and time
– Perpetual Calendar with Leap Years for low maintenance
– Lithium Battery retains time, date, and program settings during power loss
– Automatic Daylight Savings time changes built-in
– Quick Ribbon Cassette change for easy maintenance
– Designed for Wall or Table Mounting
– One Year Factory Warranty, Lifetime Technical Support
Does this clock calculate or total up hours on the card?
How do I assign time cards?
Why is my clock overprinting on my time card?
Why is my clock recording IN in and OUT column and skipping columns and recording wrong totals?
What happens if an employee does not clock out?
If I change a setting during the pay cycle, do I have to then assign a new time card for each employee?